When you reach your final goal, which is set by a WW (BMI Range) table you are eligible to become a Lifetime member. That in itself is a huge accomplishment for a lot of people but in addition, you join an exclusive club who, with a few rules, don’t have to pay for membership if they get to and stay within, their set weight range.
Sounds too good to be true? It’s not, but here’s the challenge:
- You need to lose at least 5lbs from when you start attending meetings.
- You need to keep it off (under 2lbs above goal) for 6 weeks weighing in at least 2 times during the 6 weeks and on the 6th week and then you get LIFETIME!
- Once you earn it, it is yours for life…but…
- You then need to weigh in at a meeting once a month.
- You will pay ($15) for any meeting that you are more than 2lb over your qualifying weight
- You get a monthly voucher for free eTools to help manage your maintenance
This wasn’t a big motivator for me in the beginning as I was just happy to be getting my life back, but as I approached my goal weight, I wanted to know how this worked and not having to pay is a pretty nice benefit, as well as an incentive to stay under my goal.
If you want to find out more search for #lifetime on Connect or read this WW Article, of course, you can always reach out to a Lifetime member or #WWambassador and ask.
Try Heidi @Heavens13 who has been really helpful and has a Lifetime group on Facebook.
Did you know you can get a doctor’s note to adjust your goal weight from the WW BMI chart and get Lifetime?
I know a handful of people who have done this. Sometimes, the BMI chart just doesn’t fit for everyone.